Monday, February 9, 2009

2/8/09 Pick Your Smile Up story

My mom is a four-time cancer survivor. That means for 11 of my 21 years she battled with cancer in front of my own eyes, causing me to grow up and experience more than most, all beginning at the age of 4. She was miraculously healed each time she was confronted with the disease. Even though times were hard and I saw sickness tear her down, images in my mind of her smiling and being happy overlap all of the bad ones. She is now my biggest motivator and inspires me to continue smiling through every good and bad situation. For inspiration every week from her, visit her blog HERE.
-Zach

Please send all stories and comments to pickyoursmileup@gmail.com and visit our website at www.pickyoursmileup.com

Laugh.Love.Change.
Pick Your Smile Up

No comments:

Post a Comment